Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomatoes Stuffed with Ground Meat and Rice
- 12 medium Italian plum tomatoes, pulp and seeds removed
- 1 pound hashu (Aleppian Ground Meat and Rice Filling)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons ouc (tamarind concentrate), homemade or store-bought (see Notes)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 71kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|