Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomatoes Stuffed with Fresh Mozzarella and Basil
- 1 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves (from 1 large bunch)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 medium tomatoes with stems still attached
- 2 7-ounce balls fresh water-packed mozzarella cheese, drained, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 6 fresh basil leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?