Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 pounds pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 large fresh jalapeno peppers, stems removed
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|