Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 500 gr Self-raising flour
- 200 gr butter (cut into chunks)
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50 gr Parmesan cheese + extra for topping (you can use crumbed, shaved or shredded)
- 1-2 tbsp sundried tomato pesto
- 2 tbsp chargrilled capsicum strips (I used Sandhurst brand)
- 250-280ml milk + extra for brushing
- For a different version, you can easily replace the sundried tomato pesto with basil pesto and add fetta or cream cheese instead of capsicum (make sure they are small chunks and about 80gr total)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?