Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Watermelon Salad with Feta Cheese
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small cucumber, peeled
- 1/2 small red onion
- 3 heirloom tomatoes (about 12 ounces total), cut into bite-size chunks
- 3 1/2 cups peeled seeded bite-size watermelon chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-size chunks
- 7 ounces French feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (see note)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?