Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Watercress Salad with Deep-Fried Tofu, Miso Dressing, and Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- Scant 5 cups of watercress (measured after thick stems are removed)
- 6 ounces deep-fried tofu, cut Into 1/3×¾-inch rectangles (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- ¾ cup Miso Dressing, or more.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 120kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|