Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Tapenade Tartlets
- 1 17.3-ounce package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1/2 cup (about) green- or black-olive tapenade*
- 5 to 6 ripe medium tomatoes, preferably assorted colors, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Fleur de sel or coarse kosher salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 18 small fresh basil leaves
- 6 green or black olives, pitted, sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?