Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Shrimp Salad
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes or 2 pounds regular tomatoes
- 24 large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves or 2 teaspoons fresh marjoram leaves, chopped just before adding to the salad (optional)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons excellent vinegar, such as balsamic, sherry, or homemade
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley or chervil sprigs for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 103kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|