Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Sausage Sauce with Saffron
- 2½ cups canned, peeled plum tomatoes in purée, or 2½ cups canned, peeled plum tomatoes in juice
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large red or yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound sweet fennel-flavored Italian sausage meat
- 2 envelopes (1/8 teaspoon total) saffron powder, or 1/8 teaspoon saffron threads
- salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 165kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|