Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Salted Duck Egg Salad
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes (3 to 4 pounds), cored and chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 salted duck eggs, peeled and cut into wedges
- ½ small red onion or 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar or sugarcane vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic chives or 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 133kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 309mg (103%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|