Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Pepper Gazpacho with Sherry
- 2 1/2 pounds plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 English hothouse cucumber (about 1/2 pound), peeled, thickly sliced
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 4 strips
- 1/2 large orange bell pepper, seeded, cut into 4 strips
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil (preferably Spanish)
- 1/3 cup medium-dry Sherry (such as Dry Sack or oloroso)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves, halved
- Fine sea salt
- 3 1-inch-thick slices country bread, crusts removed
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (preferably Spanish), divided
- 1/2 English hothouse cucumber, scrubbed
- 18 cherry tomatoes
- Chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?