Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Goat Cheese Crustless Quiche with Quinoa
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/3 cup quinoa flour or unbleached white flour
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 - 3 fresh green or red chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 medium plum tomatoes or 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup milk or yogurt
- 5 oz (140 gram) soft goat cheese, crumbled or mashed
- 1/2 cup fresh grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- pinch of cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?