Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Eggplant Caponata
- 2 medium eggplants, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 jalapeos, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- large handful fresh parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?