Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Crab Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 stalks lemongrass, peeled, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 Fresno or Thai chile, seeded, minced
- 2 1/2 pounds beefsteak tomatoes, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 2 1/4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 3/4 cup pea tendrils or shoots, trimmed
- 6 snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced on diagonal
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?