Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Corn Pie
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, plus 2 teaspoons melted
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 3/4 pounds beefsteak tomatoes, peeled and sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick, divided
- 1 1/2 cups corn (from about 3 ears), coarsely pured in a food processor, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 7 ounces coarsely grated sharp Cheddar (1 3/4 cups), divided
- Equipment: a 9-inch glass pie plate
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?