Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Bread Soup
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups stale white bread, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|