Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup basil leaves, torn into pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|