Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato and Bacon Jam
- 1/2 pound smoked bacon
- 2 pounds ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®) (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|