Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato & curd cheese tart
- 200g plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- 100g butter , cold and cubed
- 50g mature English cheddar , grated
- small bunch basil or flat-leaf parsley, leaves roughly chopped
- 175g curd cheese
- 8 medium tomatoes , thinly sliced
- a little olive oil , to serve
- handful mixed soft herbs , (we used chervil, mint and flat-leaf parsley), to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?