Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Zucchini Squash Skillet
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, or more as needed
- 1 Vidalia onion, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 yellow squash, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|