Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato, Tomatillo, and Corn Salad with Avocado Dressing Recipe
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotles in adobo sauce (from about 1 medium chipotle)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 medium garlic clove , smashed
- 2 ears white or yellow corn , shucked
- 1 pound Roma tomatoes (about 4 medium), seeded and medium dice
- 8 ounces jicama , medium dice (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces tomatillos (about 4 medium), papery husks removed and medium dice
- 3 medium red Fresno chiles , seeded and finely chopped
- 3 medium scallions , thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?