Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 shallot, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 10 black peppercorns
- 3 fresh bay leaves (or 1 dried)
- 6 pounds large firm ripe tomatoes (a mix of colors but of similar size), peeled
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced chives plus more
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Special Equipment: You will need two 8x4 1/2" loaf pans
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?