Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Tarte Tatin
- 2 medium yellow onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or clarified butter
- 1 1/2 pounds / 24 oz small tomatoes (here it's a mix of heirloom cherry & early girls)
- scant 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- a bit of flour
- zest of one lemon
- 1 pie crust, this
- rye crust
- is my go-to
- 1 egg whisked with a tablespoon of water
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?