Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Soup with Poached Eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for toast and drizzling
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced, plus one clove for toast
- Pinch hot red pepper flakes
- 1 28 oz. can whole peeled tomatoes, coarsely chopped, with juice
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices rustic bread
- Shredded basil, for garnish (optional)
- Directions1. In a straight-sided skillet over medium heat, cook the oil, garlic, and pepper flakes until garlic is just beginning to turn golden, about 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes,water, salt, and pepper.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?