Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Soup with Mozzarella Croutons
- One 28 ounce can peeled plum tomatoes, pureed with their juice in food processor
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 16 french bread slices
- Olive oil
- 8 ounces slices fresh mozzarella
- Assorted toppings (oregano, parmesan, basil, etc.)
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?