Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Soup With Roast Beef, Cheddar, and Horseradish Panini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the grill pan
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 8 slices prepared horseradish
- 8 ounces sandwich bread
- 8 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- 2 cups sharp white Cheddar, sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?