Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Sauce Corn Chicken
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|