Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette, Capers, and Basil
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 large ripe beefsteak or heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1/2" slices
- 2 tablespoons rinsed salt-packed capers
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10 fresh medium basil leaves, torn into approx. 1/2" pieces
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?