Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Rice Stew
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 unpeeled potatoes, diced
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can whole leaf spinach, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|