Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Red Pepper Soup
- 4 red bell peppers, quartered and seeded
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups refrigerated cheese tortellini (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|