Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ (375 mL) cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped tomatoes
- 2 green onions, finely sliced with some green
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced green chilies, preferably serranos (optional)
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|