Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Pork Loin Chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, pounded thin
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 fluid ounces water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|