Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Pie I
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust
- 4 large tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound bacon - cooked, drained, and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|