Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Mascarpone Risotto
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion (about large)
- 1 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine (Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- teaspoon kosher salt
- cup mascarpone cheese (see Tips)
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- InstructionsIn a medium saucepan, combine the broth and tomato sauce and heat over low heat until just
Directions:View on What's Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?