Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds tomatoes, peeled and seeded if ripe (see Notes) or medium-ripe
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar or light-colored honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 or 2 sprigs fresh basil (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 21kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|