Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Gorgonzola Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Directions1. Heat oil in medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and stir for 2 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?