Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium (4oz) onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 8 medium (2lb) very ripe tomatoes, peeled, in summer, or 2½ × 14oz cans tomatoes in winter
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper, and sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon any of the following: freshly chopped mint or torn basil or a mixture of thyme, parsley, lemon balm, and marjoram
- Balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 78kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|