Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato, Fennel, and Crab Soup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 2 medium fennel bulbs with fronds; bulbs cored, thinly sliced, fronds chopped and reserved
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 14 1/2-ounce cans diced tomatoes in juice
- 2 cups (or more) vegetable broth
- 8 ounces fresh crabmeat, picked over
- Additional olive oil
- 4 1/2-inch-thick slices pain rustique or rustic whole wheat bread, toasted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?