Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato, Cucumber, and Feta Salad
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 cup
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, cored and cut into ¼-inch slices
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 12 Kalamata olives
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 383kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 38g (58%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 33mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|