Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Corn Chowder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large jalapeo, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 cups frozen or fresh corn
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne
- pinch of turmeric
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup cream
- fresh grated Cheddar or jack cheese
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?