Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 to 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 fresh basil leaves or ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ½-inch slices Italian bread
- 1 garlic clove
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|