Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Blue Cheese Napoleons
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 large eggs
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, cut into strips
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into four slices
- 8 ounces blue cheese, cut into eight slices
- Shaved red onion
- Directions1. Combine first 12 ingredients (celery through salt) in food processor and process until smooth. With processor still running, pour oil through feed tube until emulsified.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?