Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato, Basil, and Ricotta Gelati
- 2 pounds medium-size deep-red ripe tomatoes (such as Early Girl), halved, seeded, cored, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chilled Simple Syrup
- Pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups Simple Syrup
- 3 cups fresh basil leaves (slightly packed; about 2 ounces)
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 cups fresh whole-milk ricotta cheese (about 16 ounces)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup chilled Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 12 small cherry tomatoes (such as Sweet 100s) or teardrop tomatoes
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 12 fresh basil leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?