Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato, Basil, and Feta Salad
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 small cucumber - peeled, quartered lengthwise, and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|