Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Basil Towers
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, cut horizontally into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.9g|
|Saturated Fat 20.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|