Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Basil Spaghettini
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spaghettini
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|