Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Basil Soup
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 15 baby carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce (such as Hunt's®)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce (such as Hunt's®)
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.5g|
|Saturated Fat 15.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|