Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato Basil Ice
- 5 large ripe tomatoes (about 3 lbs/1.5 kg)
- ½ cup (125 mL) tomato juice
- ¼ cup (50 mL) chopped fresh basil leaves (see Notes)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) tomato paste
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 35kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|