Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato-White Bean Soup with Pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, quartered
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or water
- 1 quart low-sodium vegetable stock
- 2 cups canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 packed cups fresh basil
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?