Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato-Stuffed Chicken Rolls
- 4 (3 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, oregano, or basil, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1 beaten egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, oregano, or basil, crushed
- Classico(R) Tomato and Basil pasta sauce, warmed (optional)
- Hot cooked fettuccine or other pasta (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|